Warrior Information Network
The Warrior Information Network is your one-stop contact for all of your academic counseling needs. The WIN can help guide you with most of the questions that arise during your college experience.
A few of the most common requests our office receives are:
- Scheduling classes and class withdrawals
- Degree audits and graduation
- Financial aid and refund information
- Help accessing my.IndianaTech, Blackboard, or student webmail
- Tuition payments
- Updating personal information
Hours of operation
The Warrior Information Network is available to students throughout the calendar year during the days and times listed below. Our office does close during holidays and at other times when the university is closed.
Regular Business Hours
|Monday-Tuesday||8:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. *will no longer be open on Saturdays after 10/1/2017|
|New Year’s Holiday||January 2-3, 2017|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||January 16, 2017|
|Memorial Day||May 29-30, 2017|
|4th of July||July 4, 2017|
|Labor Day||September 4, 2017|
|Thanksgiving Break||November 22-25, 2017|
|Christmas Holiday||December 25-26, 2017|
Let us know how we’re doing
We encourage you to complete a brief survey to let us know about your recent experience with the WIN and how we’re doing overall. Your feedback is important to us as it allows us to make improvements to how we serve you and the rest of the Indiana Tech student body.
* Effective Sunday, Oct. 1, the Warrior Information Network (WIN) will no longer be staffed on Saturday. Moving forward, we will reallocate those resources to bolster our Monday-through-Friday staffing and better serve our students. Voicemails/emails that come into the WIN over the weekend will be answered first thing the following Monday morning.